Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael C Goodman
Dr. Michael C Goodman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Silver Spring, MD, with other offices in Rockville, MD and Beltsville, MD . He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Goodman is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center, Medstar Montgomery Medical Center and Laurel Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael C Goodman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Michael C Goodman has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Dr. Michael C Goodman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael C Goodman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
He is the worst Doctor that I ever seen. He has no patient to answer my questions. His attitude was arrogant.After 2 minutes consultation, he was ready to leave, and when I continually ask questions he seemed impatient. He is un-knowledgeable. he didn't ask me the really basic and necessary question before he made a judgement. Later when I pointed out, he realized he made a huge mistake but he showed a really rude attitude. Everything he sad you can easily google online. You can even find more when you ask google than see him. I end up paying more than $500 for one time useless and unhappy visit experience. And the most important thing is my symptom was not been treated. I visited lots of doctors for different issues, but as long as the doctor helped solve problem, or unable to solve but you can tell doctor was wailing to help, I always think he/she is a good or reasonable good doctor. Because bottom line is you don't want to waste your money and waste your treatable time on an unknowledgeable and unskillable Doctor.
When I want warm and fuzzy, I go to my mother. When I want a great OB/GYN, I go to Michael Goodman. He tries to get you in and out, but if you have questions - just ask and he will answer every single one of them. I followed him to his new practice and drive a lot further now to see him, but it is worth it. He has been my doc for 18 years and I'll be with him until he retires. The staff could use help, but no office is perfect.
I have been a patient of Dr. Goodman's for years and absolutely love his new practice!
Dr. Goodman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. Michael C Goodman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael C Goodman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Silver Spring, MD.