Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael J Hall
Dr. Michael J Hall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Hall is affiliated with Baptist St Anthony's Health System - Baptist Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael J Hall has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
- PET Scan
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- CT Scan
Showing 2 of 2
After waiting over four hours, this Doctor spend about 5-10 minutes with me and told me I had 2 to 4 years to live, no other options and no hope ( not even, "we will try everything and will keep you living as long as possible") I don't even know if he looked at my scans, but I doubt he did. This was my experience at Fox Chase, supposed to be one of the top ranked cancer centers in the country. They have no problem soliciting me by mail for donations. Very disappointing.
Dr. Hall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
11 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Michael J Hall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHigh Plains Radiological Association, 1901 Medi Park Dr Ste 2050, Amarillo, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael J Hall in this video.
Dr. Michael J Hall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.