Dr. Michael Hall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hall?

One visit

Posted on June 26th, 2016

When doctors can truly prove their dedication to their patients, despite their unexpectedly high prices, it is ultimately worth it. And Dr. Hall will show you that he possesses all the qualities that any great doctor should have

Amazing! Great guy

Posted on September 12th, 2014

Dr Michael Hall is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. He treats all patience with understanding and he genuinely seems to care. He goes above and beyond to help people.

Great experience for our baby!

Posted on January 28th, 2012

Excellent physician. Fantastic staff. Wonderful treatment!

Posted on March 13th, 2011

Dr. Hall was extremely accomodating during my visit to Miami and I was exrermely pleased with his technique and explanation of what he was doing. I would highly reccommend him.

Went in for Botox- wonderful experience

Posted on October 28th, 2010

I went to see Dr.Hall after a friend recommended him, and as a fellow doctor I can say my experience was great. He injected me with botox and also added some restylane for filling lines. I then proceeded to have a laser treatment done for dark spots. Not only did my face look years younger, but Dr. Hall also spotted a pre-cancerous lesion that no one else had. I would recommend him to anyone-he is truly a pleasure to have as a doctor.

Great doctor

Posted on September 16th, 2010

I have been a resident of Miami my entire life, and never met a doctor like Dr. Hall. He was extremely funny, courteous, and charming. I have gone to see him for cosmetic injectables, STD and blood screenings, as well as urgent care (stitches, food poisoning, etc). His approach in combining holistic and pharmaceutical treatments is wonderful and really yields the best results. I would recommend Dr. Hall to anyone.

South Beach's Best Dr and he does house calls

Posted on August 28th, 2010

Dr. Hall, has provided service for myself and family a number of times in the last 2 years, both in his office and at home. Perhaps the best bedside manner I have ever experienced from a Dr. in my years as an adult. His prices are certainly higher on average in a fee for service economy, however, you do receive 100% of his attention and time is NEVER an issue, if your appointment goes for 2 hours he listens to everything and discuss options for virtually anything you discuss. I have full medical coverage and choose to have visit Dr. Hall for myself and family as the level of care an concern he exhibits for our well being is second to none.

Dr. Michael Hall was great!!

Posted on July 1st, 2010

I visited Dr. Michael's office last week, he took very good care of me and helped me with all my concerns,it is very hard to find a doctor that spends time with a patient anymore! i highly recommend this Dr.!

Great doctor!

Posted on January 21st, 2009

My wife and I had seen Dr Hall with our little boy, who was very ill and he was outstanding, really did a fantastic job.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the kind words Mrs. Hope.

Posted on July 26th, 2016