Dr. Michael Jaworski Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael Jaworski?

Good luck getting anyone to call you back when you need it.

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

I was a patient for several years. The practice was fine at first. They had become almost completely unresponsive. I had a situation where I needed assistance from their office. After 7! messages left and no return calls I moved on.

Waiting for appointment

Posted on August 29th, 2016

I will follow up once I get in but just to get my first apt he's scheduling almost st 3 months out!

Dr MIchael Jaworski,MD Overall rating is for Dr. Jaworski only 5 stars not staff -0 stars

Posted on June 24th, 2016

Dr. Jaworski is a very kind, patient and professional doctor. He does not rush you, he truly cares about you as a person not just a patient. He always answers all your questions until you understand what he is teaching you. He is a wonderful doctor and would recommend him to anyone, he diagnosed me when no one else could...EXCELLENT MEDICAL INTELLIGENCE also Dr. Jaworski's assistant Charlene is excellent,nice, caring,comforting, professional etc. HOWEVER the front staff is horrible and should be fired, I was a supervisor and vice-president of a major trauma center in New Jersey for 38 years and I would have fired them asap, they are rude to the patients, talk to them like they are stupid and I find it apalling. If I didn't want to leave Dr Jaworski and or/Charlene I would leave that practice in a heartbeat and Dr, Rosen is just as bad as the staff I hate the way he treats patients I have taken friends never saw him and never would as a patient however friends I have taken and he has them crying by the end of appt. NO WAY, I would walk out but they are much older and don't know better. To finish Dr. Jaworski is the best Rheumatologist you could every find and I will stay with him despite the ignorant, rude, nasty, unkind, uncaring and unprofessional front staff, think you should watch them and re-evaluate there positions in your practice as I said before I worked 38 years and had to report to the state medical board and if I had to report on your staff heads would roll. HOWEVER DR. MICHAEL JAWORSKI I LOVE THE DOCTOR HE IS AND APPRECIATE HIS KIND ASSISTANT CHARLENE.. By the way don't call with en emergency you won';t get past the ignorant,, rude front staff, receptionists, phone personnel, etc. on a scale of 1 -10 I give them a minus -500!!!! your lucky that no one has sued your office yet, next time I have an emergency and it takes 4 day arguing, crying, begging for a call back or an appt and get treated like I am the stupid, ignorant one they need to look in the mirror and I will call the Medical Board, still have friends and colleagues there to help. Just don't want Dr. Michael Jaworski to suffer in anyway, love him and he is excellent diagnostician.

long time patient

Posted on May 19th, 2015

I dearly love this entire practice. Dr. Jaworski is kind, patient, very knowledgeable and very compassionate. I've been going to him since he came to this practice and I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone suffering with joint pain and inflammation. The entire staff is professional and caring and go out of their way to help.

The front staff

Posted on May 7th, 2015

Dr Jawarski is a very good doctor... He spends time with you, explains things and can sympathize with you. And the nurses who give you your infusions .. Are the best.... But some of the front staff are horrible... Well only one, I can't remember her name, , but she had such a bad attitude .... That I really felt like I was a wrong for being there... I hated leaving the place... Everyone else was so nice... And helpful...

Posted on June 12th, 2013

Dr. Jaworski is the best. Very understanding, never rushes through an appointment. Takes time to answer even mundane questions. I am thankful he is my Rheumatologist!

Wireless

Posted on May 10th, 2013

The doctor is great, the nurses are great, but can you please get wireless for the infusion room. I have been told "we are working on it" for 18 months...seriously, does it take that much time to get a router from Verizon?

Posted on February 4th, 2013

I was having trouble breathing which he was concerned about. Due to the severity of my illness, Dr. Jaworski made the appointments for me and called ahead to explain my history and symptoms to make it easier for me. He also called the next day to see how I was feeling. If all doctors were this concerned with their patients, people would be less ill.

Top Notch Doc

Posted on November 26th, 2012

I started seeing Dr Jaworski about 2 years ago for my fibromyalgia. He is very professional and very caring. We worked together to find the treatment that is right for me. I appreciated him not forcing drugs on me just to get a kick back. He genuinely cares about quality of life.

Posted on June 19th, 2012

Great Guy, been with him for a year. He is very nice and easy to talk with. Returns your phone call which is Huge to me! I would suggest him to anyone!

Cold, Robotic No Bedside Manner

Posted on June 7th, 2012

When you are fighting an illness as complicated and engimatic as Fibromyalgia, a doctor's compassion, ability to listen, and patience is as important as his technical knowledge. So, with compassion, ability to listen, patience, and knowledge on the "report card," This doctor fails with a miserable 25%. One out of four is detrimental to one's health. I will not go back to this doctor.

Posted on February 24th, 2012

Dr. Jaworski listens patiently to your problems and addresses each one professionally.