Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Kaplan has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 49
Ok,, I had a work related injury years ago and had 4 other surgery's with two other doctors that my employer chose for me. When I got to pick my own Dr, I went to Dr Kaplan and after two days I was running and have since been back to work for almost 9 years. I do twice yearly visits for injections with his PA Ken Minor (who is outstanding) with no regrets. He is an outstanding Dr and very personable....
31 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Dr. Michael J Kaplan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsActive Orthopedics Pc, 1579 Straits Tpke, Middlebury, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael J Kaplan in this video.
Dr. Michael J Kaplan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middlebury, CT.