Dr. Michael J Kraut Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Kraut?

Family of Patient

Dr. Kraut was very kind and explained all of the procedures so that we could understand. He took time to reassure us and responded to all of our questions. Highly recommended for patient care.

.this rating goes back to twenty years ago whan my mom was placed under Dr. micheal kKrauts care after her lokking doctor relocated. Dr. Kraut was a mean uncaring doctor. My mom was dying from cancer and in pain often, she called me one night from her room crying as a daughter It hurt so bad. Doctor Kraut had advised us if ever an emergency to call. My mom called the phone number given, I gave a follow up call to him where he was mean rude stated that she better not ever call him again , The next day my moms pain meds were uped and by evening she was dead. She was only fifty . His insensitiveness has haunted me through the years.

Dr. Michael J Kraut is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.