Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Lee has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Michael J Lee has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Michael J Lee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I have PCOS and endometriosis and have for years and years, before Dr. Lee I was told there is nothing they can do (and they hadnt identified the endometriosis just the cronic PCOS) and I will just have to live with the pain. I came to Dr. Lee in cronic pain and completely defeated, I had gone to the E.R. 9 times in 6 months, I had already had a major surgery 2 yrs prior for theses issues before switching to him. On our first meeting he asked my history and asked how I felt about everything and I told him I was scared and felt hopless. He gave me options and did a surgery and was able to find out exactly what was wrong and for the first time in my life I am pain free (after almost 10 yrs of pain) and I owe it all to him, he called me at home after every surgery and treatment, I was 19 and he was the first male doctor i had ever had and made me feel 100% comfortable. I switched jobs and lost insurance that covered him but am currently getting private insurance just so I can come back to him he changed my life
I was surprised that Dr. Lee told me about other options that my former dr. hadn't mentioned. He was attentive and asked good questions. He also spent time answering my questions and listening to me. I recovered from my surgery much faster than someone I know who had the same operation. He was excellent.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital
Dr. Michael J Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomen & Teens Gynecology Llc, 9555 SW Barnes Rd Ste 360, Portland, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael J Lee in this video.
Dr. Michael J Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.