Dr. Michael J Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Lee?

A very experienced, articulate, compasionate, thorough man.

A very good Dr.

Wonderful Doctor

Dr Lee is experienced, caring and an excellent surgeon

Definitely do not recommend

Dr. Lee is very condescending in his communications with patients. He frequently contradicts himself when answering -- usually defensively -- patient questions. His overall manner is disagreeable and argumentative.

Amazing Doctor, getting seperate insurance just so I can go back to him

I have PCOS and endometriosis and have for years and years, before Dr. Lee I was told there is nothing they can do (and they hadnt identified the endometriosis just the cronic PCOS) and I will just have to live with the pain. I came to Dr. Lee in cronic pain and completely defeated, I had gone to the E.R. 9 times in 6 months, I had already had a major surgery 2 yrs prior for theses issues before switching to him. On our first meeting he asked my history and asked how I felt about everything and I told him I was scared and felt hopless. He gave me options and did a surgery and was able to find out exactly what was wrong and for the first time in my life I am pain free (after almost 10 yrs of pain) and I owe it all to him, he called me at home after every surgery and treatment, I was 19 and he was the first male doctor i had ever had and made me feel 100% comfortable. I switched jobs and lost insurance that covered him but am currently getting private insurance just so I can come back to him he changed my life

Knowledgeable and caring

I was surprised that Dr. Lee told me about other options that my former dr. hadn't mentioned. He was attentive and asked good questions. He also spent time answering my questions and listening to me. I recovered from my surgery much faster than someone I know who had the same operation. He was excellent.

NO GOOD

Dont ever use this doctor unless you want to wait for ever while in the hostpital. He never shows up. Probably becouse hes out riding his bike. He has a horrible bedside manner and doesnt care at all about the patient. You WILL be sorry if you use this doctor.

He's the first doctor I've ever had that called me at home to see how I was feeling. I really appreciated it. I missed a couple of appts due to work schedule and once I just plane forgot. He never mentioned it. I called his office and apologized profusely. I typically would rather have a female OBGYN but Dr Lee is such a good Dr and I trust him.

Dr. Michael J Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.