Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Lynch
Dr. Michael Lynch, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Orland Park, IL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Lynch is affiliated with Advocate Christ Medical Center, Palos Community Hospital and Broadwater Health Center. Dr. Lynch has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Lynch has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 57
My whole family goes to Dr. Lynch, and he's the best doctor I've ever had. I switched to him about ten years ago and have never regretted it. He's kind and he listens, and he never seems dismissive or impatient even of the most trivial questions. He explains things very well. I really feel that I'm in good hands with him, and I highly recommend him.
I have been going to Dr. Lynch since I was a child. I've always feel the same leaving his office, that he took the time to hear what I needed to say. Even if I came in with the smallest problem he didn't take it as a small matter. He takes the time to discuss what you came in for and does not just dismiss you with a prescription pad. He also is always looking out for you, if there is a sample for your cold he has in his office.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Lynch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Advocate Christ Medical Center
Palos Community Hospital
Broadwater Health Center
32 Years Experience
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions15300 West Ave, Orland Park, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Lynch in this video.
Dr. Michael Lynch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orland Park, IL.