Dr. Michael J Macdonald Is this you?

1.3

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Macdonald?

made me feel as if I was an inconvenience to him. felt as if my integrity was being questioned.if he has a bedside manner I did not experience it...would never go back nor recommend.

Did not complete physical as instructed.

I used this doctor's facillity to have a drug test performed. The staff misplaced my test , then tried lying to me about this fact. They treated me with disrespect.I tried to complain, but the staff would not let me talk to the doctor, as I requested. I would not recommend this facillity.

Type 2 Diabetes