Dr. Michael Maloney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Maloney?

Great Doc for small children!!!!

Posted on March 27th, 2013

We took our 2 year old Daughter to Dr. Maloney today and WOW! What a great place!!! The Doctor was great with our daughter, she had to have a scratch test and the nurse was so good she didn't even cry! They explained everything they did and every aspect of the test as it was happening. They gave us lots of great information, tutorials on how to administer the epi-pen (I'm sure that's standard but still appreciated) and answered all our questions before we asked them. Great Doctor, great staff, great practice, great people!!

Posted on January 30th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Maloney's for 24 years. I do not have "typical" allergies and my body reacts totally different than you would think. While other doctors gave up on trying to find my problems. Dr. Maloney did not. He found my problem and worked with me to minimize my symptoms. I have never had a problem getting an appointment and I've never had to wait over 20 minutes in the office.

Posted on September 18th, 2010

GREAT doctor!! He is very kind and caring. He doesn't treat you like you don't know what you are talking about. He really listens. I have never had a problem getting in touch with him when I had a problem. I would definitely recommend him.

Posted on October 17th, 2017