Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Martin
Dr. Michael Martin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with other offices in San Francisco, CA and Tacoma, WA (and 1 other location). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Martin is affiliated with Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa, Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital and Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Martin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Martin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Palm Drive Hospital
Petaluma Valley Hospital
Saint Clare Hospital
Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
St. Joseph Tacoma
St Francis Hospital
Tacoma General Allenmore-387730
32 Years Experience
University of Chicago
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Michael Martin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Martin in this video.
Dr. Michael Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.