Dr. Michael J Martin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Martin?

Compassionate

Dr Martin has great compassion and care for his patients. He never seems in a hurry when I have questions. I totally trust this gastroenterologist.

Great Doctor!

I've been seeing Dr. Martin for two years now and I think he is probably the best doctor I've ever had. He has worked so hard to find what was wrong and has been so kind about explaining things. He also follows up to see how you're doing when he has changed your meds. I couldn't recommend him any higher.

My Personal Opinion of Dr. Michael J. Martin

Dr. Martin has taken care of me for many years. I have had extremely difficult problems resulting from an accident at work. He is NOT quick to do procedures if they are not needed. He is QUICK to do a procedure if you are in an emergency situation. He is extremely thorough as are the rest of the doctors in the group. He is very patient, listens intently to the patient, offers all procedures available for the patient to make the choice. Will call back or have his nurse call back whenever you are having severe problems and need immediate direction. Both my husband and I would strongly recommend Dr. Martin or any of the associates in GSI at any time.