Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Mccauley has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Back Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Amazing Place and Office!!! They were able to get me right in with an appointment and when I went in, I got right out. No wasted time. Office staff was friendly and nice with lots of smiles!!! The Gal who drew my blood was so wonderful and did such an amazing job, I didn't realize the procedure was done. She is that good! She had a great friendly smile and made me so very welcome and important! I live in Surprise and will definitely make this trip every time to visit the office. Thank you so very much!!!
This doctor was great: good bedside manners and awesome knowledge. He really took the time to explain things to me and to individualize my care. The office staff was very friendly and helped me figure out my insurance so I knew what my costs of treatment would be. I will definitely be referring friends and family to this office!
I have been getting spinal injections for my back pain from Dr McCauley. My pain is improving and I'm able to get back to walking again. I found the front desk ladies to be very helpful and upbeat. They made my visits much more comfortable and fun. I had to wait about 20 min to see the doctor but found that after I met with him I didn't mind the wait. He was very thorough in explaining my X-ray and MRI and going through the treatment options. I am very impressed with his knowledge and the time he takes with his patients. I am definitely coming back for further treatments and have referred my family to see him and they have had similar experiences and all have appreciated the referral and are getting their pain treated.
39 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1979
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Michael J Mccauley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMichael J Funicello Dc, 1950 S Country Club Dr Ste 102, Mesa, AZ
Dr. Michael J Mccauley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.