Dr. Michael J Messina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Messina?

Great doctor. Sharp and attentive

Highly recommend!

Personable, thorough, on time.

Best derm I've ever been too!

Dr. Messina has been my derm for years, he's helped improve my skin dramatically and has an amazing attitude. I moved to Huntington Beach and still made the drive back to see him. I've never met a more compassionate and talented Doctor.

Dr Messina is extremely conscientious, professional, personable, reliable, compassionate and a great guy! We searched far for these qualities in a dermatologist and found them all in Dr Messina

He's the Best.

As a patient of Dr. Messina's for over 2 years, I can tell you that, having seen more than 4 other dermatologists in the Coachella Valley, Dr. Messina is head and shoulders above the rest in terms of his clinical expertise, communication, and follow-up. Again and again, I find myself wishing that my primary care physician was as sharp and as caring as Dr. Messina. Some people are MEANT to be doctors, and Dr. Messina is one of them. A brilliant diagnostician, and a doctor who genuinely CARES. Highest recommendations.

Dr Messna is very thorough and conscientious and always available to discuss my medical condition... He is also open minded. I recommend him highly .

The Best

I've seen Dr Messina 3 or 4 times in the past couple of years and he is the best dermatologist I have ever seen. Also very prompt, efficient and really cares. I would recommend him to everyone.

LindaG

Very friendly, knowledgeable, expedient. Clean modern office, quick results. My doctor passed away and I have a lifetime chronic derm problem - so I needed to find another doctor, which is usually a difficult and unenjoyable task to find a dr. you can connect with and feel comfortable with. My first try with Dr. Messina (and his staff) worked like a charm!..and he's cute, lol.

Best Choice for a Coachella Valley Dermatologist!!

we found Dr. Messina to be beyond engaged and interested in a 'roll-up-the sleeves' approach to difficult situation. We have been to other Dermatologists in the area--one who runs a high-profile 'Glamour Dermatology' with lots of promos and parties and is a good doctor, but his focus is aesthetic; the other who got so busy she'd pass you off to her PA and you'd never see her or couldn't get in. Messina is a caring physician who possess the rare ability to 'listen' to his patients, ask questions, even seems to take difficult circumstances and turn it in to a personal challenge to achieve success with the patient. That is a gift.....and not to mention rare these days with how doctors are under the gun financially (not to mention 'Obamacare' looming to further tax our chances for good healthcare.) We found Dr. Messina to be exceptional and will highly recommend him to others as the go-to Dermatologist in the valley that is NOT there to cater to just your vanity, but to your overall health and well-being--even though there is not as much money in it for him! He is also a genuinely good guy that is well liked and respected out of the office.(This is coming from someone who has a lot of exposure and involvement in the medical field and interfaces with many physicians.)

Highly-Recommend Dr. Messina--A caring, engaged professional.

Contrary to the other patient's experience, we found Dr. Messina to be beyond engaged and interested in a 'roll-up-the sleeves' approac ...

Caring and friendly guy. Listened to what I was asking and made me feel welcomed in his office.

Great experience!!! Caring an understanding. Did a great job. Amazing doctor!!!