Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Morrison has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Michael J Morrison has the following 15 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Michael J Morrison has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael J Morrison is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
I have seen many other doctors for the same problem since seeing Dr. Morrison. It is obvious that Dr. Morrison is behind the times and very unfamiliar with modern medical procedures in his field. He lacks any hint of compassion and scoffs when even asked about alternative treatments. Don't let all of the sports posters in his office fool you; It's all for show and is meaningless. Patient beware!
I have been a patient of Dr. Morrison's for 15-20 years.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Morrison is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Michael J Morrison accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
Locations & DirectionsOmaha Orthopedic Clinic And Sports Medicine, 11704 W Center Rd Ste 200, Omaha, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael J Morrison in this video.
Dr. Michael J Morrison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.