Dr. Michael J Newton Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Newton?

Check up

Thorough, honest, professional. Exactly what you want in an eye doctor. About my experience: After wearing fashionable readers (+3 years since prior visit), it was time for a check up. Dr. Newton and his team examined me and extensively tested me . Result- your eyes are aging, no need for a prescription. Your readers are fine- no need to spend extra money. That is a welcome, honest point of view! I will return in 2 years.

Loves his work

Extremely conscientious, personable, explains what he is doing. Fine doctor, operated on my cataracts with no problem whatever. He is first-rate.

Good man

Experienced; knows his stuff; genuine

Dr. Newton and his staff were absolutely excellent. I could not ask for better treatment than I received. I had cataracts operated on and found the entire experience less daunting than I ever thought it would be. I was so pleased I am now using Dr. Newtonas my regular eye doctor and recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent surgeon or eye doctor.