Dr. Michael J Palumbo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Palumbo?

We have a rare orphan Disease that causes us to be overly allergic and highly suceptable Anaphalaxis

When I first met Dr Palumbo , he was very kind , compassionate , understanding and wanted to help us. That has not changed , only more so esp with our illness. They all take excellent care of us and he always let's me know of the newest information on the research of this illness . He shares all he can with us and you just can't imagine how important that is. He goes to conferences to learn the up to date info our area so desperately needs. Dr Palumbo has gone the extra mile with us. My youngest son has had Mastocytosis urticaria pigmentosa since he was 2 months old. It was not supposed to be inherited . 3 years ago we had a house fire and myself and my other son were in it. We breathed in smoke and toxins. That smoke was the trigger that set off our illness . Nic would get unexplained hives , asthma , headaches to smells ( also very sick to his stomach from them ) dizzy , exhausted , and more. Dr Palumbo on the first visit we met him suspected mast cell activation. Sure enough , He was correct and I have it as well .I am now really sick from this illness as well as my son , after my daughter went to see him with us she was also very impressed with him. We have had 13 years of Dr's experience looking into this around the East coast ... many states . I am extremely great full for his interest in this disease and him learning more about the research yearly . Mast cell activation disorder / syndrome seems to be not as uncommon as it once was considered . I have learned so much over the years and am very informed , what I love about him is he talks to me that way too. He knows this isn't easy and I had to learn way more than the average parent / patient. That's huge in our life , after all these years what we have is a branch of my youngest son 's illness . I thank God everyday for him everyday and his staff . This is not easy to live with but they have gone above and beyond for our family . Only downfall is he is not affiliated with our local hospitals and we get into bad life threatening situations quickly with little understanding at our EMS and Hospitals in Westmoreland county. He is a very good Dr and I highly recommend him and the office. We have multiple other conditions now due to our mast cells not functioning as they should. This Man takes excellent care of us and his staff along with his associate Dr Deangelo . He was our original Dr at the office. After the fire I couldn't get in to see him as quickly as we needed and they sent us to a different location and Dr. I was obviously uncomfortable as Dr D knew us soo well. I am so thankful Dr Palumbo was who we saw and I truly thank God for both these men and this practice as well as the staff. My only request since we are so complex and reactive to scents is that we be taken to a room quicker and not left in waiting room. It's posted everywhere no Purfume but some patients do not understand. We literally have to wear masks due to our hypersensitivity . I will be asking them about this and I truly believe they will accommodate us . The wait is worth it but usually it's not long and you know they are taking extra care and time with other patients as well. I just hope we can be in a room waiting instead of the waiting room. You have no idea how allergic and sensitive we are ... I know I had no idea life could be this way .I truly Thank God for kind Dr's and nurses like we have at this office .

Wonderful Care

Great Doctor

I have had excellent results with him finding out what exactly I'm allergic to. Why I keep getting sick and solving it with new medication!

Dr. Michael J Palumbo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.