Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Phillips has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 6
After having a terrible experience with one of Waukesha's General and Vascular Surgeons, Dr. Phillips was my personal physician's recommendation as a doctor who was not only highly skilled, but extremely personable as well. He was 100% correct. Dr. Phillips became my physician of choice for a very extensive abdominal surgery; laproscopically, he successfully performed a major repair. Prior to surgery, I was, as expected, apprehensive and asked alot of questions,thoroughly upsetting the young "surgeon" (at Waukesha Vascular Surgeons),that I was considering using, especially when I asked about his experience. That doctor was insulting and pompous and humiliated me. DR. PHILLIPS, HOWEVER, MADE ME FEEL VALUED, HE ANSWERED EVERY QUESTION THOROUGHLY AND WITH RESPECT, HE PERFORMED MY SURGERY WITH SKILL AND TREATED MY RECOVERY WITH COMPASSION AND UNDERSTANDING. I felt totally comfortable and confident having him as my surgeon. HE IS EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT AND HIGHLY-RESPECTED and I appreciate EVERYTHING he has done for me. I have since sent two of my dearest friends to him for consulation prior to their own surgeries. This is a man who truly cares about his patients and my family and I feel that he truly meant it when he "took his oath." Obviously, not every physician does. THANKS DR. PHILLIPS!
32 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Michael J Phillips accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Unity Health Insurance
- Unity Health Ins Unity Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichael J Phillips Md Sc, 1239 Corporate Center Dr, Oconomowoc, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael J Phillips in this video.
Dr. Michael J Phillips is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oconomowoc, WI.