Have you seen Dr Michael Poss?

The Drs. and staff ROCK.

Caring Drs. and staff, patient care and concern is genuine.

Amazing doctors

I love every employee at Virginia Brain and Spine Center. The care they have for their patients is unbelievable. I would recommend this facility to every body. Dr Poss and Brian are the best doctors I have ever been to.

great visit

Dr Poss is a wonderful doctor very kind and caring. Very understanding.

Most fantastic doctor

Dr. Poss is the most fantastic doctor I have ever been to. My pain has been so severe for years and Dr. Poss has taken care of everything for me. I can now live a great life. The entire staff is always so welcoming when I come. I don't know what I would without this office. Thank you all so much.

Awesome!

Dr. Poss is awesome and a lifesaver! His PA is also great, I would love to be able to give him a review also but there wasn't the option to do so.

Best PM Doctor Ever

Dr. Poss is literally the best I have seen since my condition began. On the outset of my condition I was in the military and seen by Doctors at Bethesda Naval Hospital and Walter Reed. However, none of them compare to Dr. Poss' ability in injection and ensuring the comfort of the patient. If you want a Dr. thats gonna treat you right, he's your man!

High throughput medicine

keeps costs to patients down. That means physician and assistant time with patients is limited. Given these economic restraints Dr Poss and Co provided thorough and excellent care during my two appointments. I shall continue to employ Dr Poss's skills in future.

Marilyn Solomon

Dr. Poss and the staff are caring, professional people. Dr. Poss is a quiet gentle person who explains the steps of the procedure as he goes along. Whenever I have questions he takes time to explain and answer them.Because of Dr. Poss and his staff my quality of life and level of pain are greatly improved and managable. Thanks to all of you!

DR POSS HAS GREAT SKILL IN PLACEMENT OF INJECTIONS FOR MY STENOSIS. WITH HIS HELP I AM ABLE TO HOLD A FULL TIME JOB . IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE BEST IN CARE , LOOK NO FURTHER.

This should be termed an injection center, not a pain management center. They make their money doing procedures, and are not really not interested in you if you have other ideas. They will put subtle pressure on you to have an implanted spinal cord stimulator, and on subsequent visits the sales pitch becomes more intense. Beware that these devices are likely just a fad, and no one knows what problems will develop down the road.The drug screen they do cost almost $500, and your insurance likely will not cover a fair portion of it. Dr. Poss seems sincere, and his staff is nice enough, although he would not return my calls when I had problems. If you have an acute problem, like a pinched disc, these people can probably help you. If you have chronic pain, my advice would be to look elsewhere.

Dr Michael Poss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winchester, VA.