The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Redmond has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Michael J Redmond has the following 39 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Cold Sores (Herpetic Stomatitis)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Skin Flaking (Pityriasis Rosea)
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Tinea Versicolor
- Skin Cancer
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Nail Diseases
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Onychomycosis (Fingernail Fungus)
- Granuloma Annulare
- Lichen Planus
- Ringworm (Tinea)
- Holistic Health
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Skin Biopsy
- Molluscum Contagiosum
Dr. Michael J Redmond has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael J Redmond is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
41 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1977
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Michael J Redmond accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichael J Redmond Md, 16826 Newburgh Rd, Livonia, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael J Redmond in this video.
Dr. Michael J Redmond is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livonia, MI.