Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael J Schultz has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Michael J Schultz has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Michael J Schultz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 57
14 years later, no one notices the scar on my neck that came from a full thryroidectomy done by Dr. Schultz. He was excellent in guiding through the treatment, did a perfect surgery on the neck, with my parathyroid and my vocal cords in tact (no problems with voice afterwards, and I am really slim and petite). Excellent scar care afterwards, recommending proper sunscreen and creams to minimize scarring. And he always made me feel light, comfortable and confident that I am in good hands. I was treated at Mt. Sinai hospital, which had an excellent team of anesthesiologists, nurses, and great facilities. Dr. Schultz works with a team that is just as good as himself.
Spoke with receptionist, Robin on two occasions. Very disconnected with patient scheduling. In short, she is rude! She failed to call me back and refused to schedule an appointment as she needed the direction of Advanced Radiology. I was referred to consult with this physician by my GYN. I do not need a referral and my insurance has doctor Schultz as accepting new patients. Time could potentially be of essence... Very disheartened as I hear wonderful things about this physician but this member of his staff has put a very bad taste in my mouth. She dismissed me an responded as though being busy took precedence over my health. Waiting to see if I get the call back within the hour as promised.
I was referred to Dr. Shultz by another doctor. However, I have been calling and trying to get an appointment for over a month now. The receptionist is not helpful at all and is very disorganized. Says she'll call back- doesn't. When I do call back, there is no notes on my account so I have to explain the situation- again. Very unprofessional. Especially since this is my health, my life!- she is screwing around with. Definitely starting to look else where which is disappointing since I've heard he's fantastic.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
47 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Michael J Schultz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThe Breast Center, 7501 Osler Dr Ste 205, Towson, MD
Dr. Michael J Schultz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Towson, MD.