Dr. Michael Schultz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Schultz?

Amazing surgeon!

Posted on October 18th, 2017

14 years later, no one notices the scar on my neck that came from a full thryroidectomy done by Dr. Schultz. He was excellent in guiding through the treatment, did a perfect surgery on the neck, with my parathyroid and my vocal cords in tact (no problems with voice afterwards, and I am really slim and petite). Excellent scar care afterwards, recommending proper sunscreen and creams to minimize scarring. And he always made me feel light, comfortable and confident that I am in good hands. I was treated at Mt. Sinai hospital, which had an excellent team of anesthesiologists, nurses, and great facilities. Dr. Schultz works with a team that is just as good as himself.

No way

Posted on September 7th, 2016

I have seen Dr Schultz for many years. When I needed a double mastectomy, he became difficult to communicate with. He mishandled my surgery, and had the Worst bedside manner. I think he should retire. I would never recommend him.

New Patient

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Spoke with receptionist, Robin on two occasions. Very disconnected with patient scheduling. In short, she is rude! She failed to call me back and refused to schedule an appointment as she needed the direction of Advanced Radiology. I was referred to consult with this physician by my GYN. I do not need a referral and my insurance has doctor Schultz as accepting new patients. Time could potentially be of essence... Very disheartened as I hear wonderful things about this physician but this member of his staff has put a very bad taste in my mouth. She dismissed me an responded as though being busy took precedence over my health. Waiting to see if I get the call back within the hour as promised.

Impossible Receptionst

Posted on February 5th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Shultz by another doctor. However, I have been calling and trying to get an appointment for over a month now. The receptionist is not helpful at all and is very disorganized. Says she'll call back- doesn't. When I do call back, there is no notes on my account so I have to explain the situation- again. Very unprofessional. Especially since this is my health, my life!- she is screwing around with. Definitely starting to look else where which is disappointing since I've heard he's fantastic.

Dr. Schultz

Posted on January 13th, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr. Schultz. He spends time with you answering questions and explaining everything in detail. He has excellent bedside manner and seems invested in your well being and healthcare. He is very personable and makes what could be an uncomfortable appointment, comfortable.

Posted on August 15th, 2015

He saved my life!

I've been very happy with Dr. Schultz!

Posted on January 7th, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Schultz for 8 years and I've been very pleased. I had gone to Mercy Medical Center to doctors that had been highly recommended, and was told by three different doctors there that they believed I had cancer (they were wrong) and they were even recommending a mastectomy. Thankfully, I decided to get another opinion and saw Dr. Schultz on the recommendation of a friend of a friend. He was fabulous. He told me from the onset he assumed I did NOT have cancer (until proven otherwise), he did all the necessary procedures to determine that I did NOT in fact, have cancer. I would have probably lost both breasts from the incompetence of the surgeons at Mercy, and I'm so grateful that I was able to get in to see him. Ginny at the front desk got me in right away, and was very kind throughout the process, which was obviously quite scary. He performed surgery on both breasts and I have virtually no scars remaining, and one incision was very large. I find him to be kind, attentive, and I think he's good at what he does. Cautious, but not alarmist. I would highly recommend him.

jimmcbee158

Posted on September 7th, 2013

O.K. My wife is currently diagnose with breast cancer. We have met with him 3 times now. He seems to be extremely thorough. He has went the extra mile already. I feel confident that he will do everything possible to cure her cancer. The effort that he has put forth so far makes me feel good about decisions, effort made during this entire process including surgery.

Posted on April 18th, 2012

If I need breast surgery,again, Dr. Schultz is my first choice.

Posted on November 23rd, 2011

Very efficient and caring office. Upon making my first appt, the receptionist was more concerned about my state of mind given the possible outcome of the biopsy. She was excellent at setting expectations regarding the wait time between my call and the actual appt which was the first time anyone took that into consideration with me, which is important when dealing with a potential cancer diagnosis. (I've had skin cancer which was dealt with, also very efficiently, but the approach was very cool and clinical in contrast.) Dr Schultz and staff were pleasant and approachable. I like his chattiness and down to earth approach. The office is equipped with very high tech equipment and the actual procedure was painless, accurate and fast which, of course, is most important. Still the overall caring approach went a long way in making a very scary ordeal easier.

Posted on August 29th, 2011

DR SHULTZ IS OUTSTANDING! I'VE BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR OVER 5 YEARS. YOU MAY HAVE TO WAIT, BUT HE IS THE BEST. HE HAS THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY AND HIS STAFF IS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.

Posted on March 8th, 2011

He is the best there is. You will never find a more caring physician.. He was always available, even calling me from his vacation out of the country. The staff is so warm and caring.