Have you seen Dr. Michael J Shaw?

Continue looking...

First visit was great!!! Was scheduled for a physical in a few weeks. Came in a few weeks and they had no idea why I was there...I was there for the physical you asked me to have after blood work. During that time, I was asked all the exact same questions from my first visit because there wasn't any record of my history. then I injured my back. They were quick to get me in...awesome. Was looked at and referred to get an XRay for my lower back. It is now TWO WEEKS and STILL NO CALL. I even called and STILL NO CALL BACK. Pain doesn't describe what I am going through and they don't seem to care. So I would keep looking cause a quick visit, they got my copay and that was what they wanted. I would sure like to know what is the Diagnosis??? Im still waiting for the call back TWO WEEKS and counting...so I would keep looking if I were you.

Was a patient for over 10 years until. Interesting he is taking new patients as the last 2 times I tried to make an appointment it was a 5 week wait. Never had a wait of less than 25-30 minutes and often longer on appointment day. Very personable Dr. but just not worth the hassle any more. Front desk help has always been hit or miss. Mostly miss but some instances may not be their fault.

Dr. Shaw is an honest, direct, sincere doctor. I feel privileged to be his patient and have a very high level of confidence in him as a professional and person.

It appears Dr. Shaw is unable to stay abreast of patient's history even after review patient files. His files are a mess

This Dr. was very arogant and not friendly at all. Not only that but he totally misdiagnosed me. I was later diagnosed by another specialist and treated in the hospital. Thank god or I would have died a week later.

jss

He is a wonderful doctor. Very easy to talk to and remembers things from last visit.

Dr Shaw has been my physician for many years & has always taken care of me with a professional & personal approach to any of my health problems !I could not ask for a better DR

Most horrible doctor! Do not go!

Dr Shaw is my HMO gate keeper and I could not ask for a better doctor excellent in all ways.

Dr. Shaw has cared for my health for many years and I am a difficult and reluctant patient. I just like him.

A very caring doctor, but a very long wait time. The office is usually crowded and the average wait time an hour.

nice caring doc. great office staff.way overcrowded office. long waits. hurried visits.

Dr. Michael J Shaw is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Irvine, CA.

Dr. Michael J Shaw Is this you?