Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael J Slavin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael J Slavin has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Michael J Slavin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 6
He was the doctor on the floor at Delaware County Hospital. He would not listen to family member requests for a neurosurgeon consult after it was requested by the ER Doctor. We requested this several times and he refused each time saying he wouldn't let his father have surgery so there was no need for ours to see if he was a candidate. He was not going to send him to rehab. My father who prior to admitting walked 2 miles several days a week, did 100 crunches and 100 sit-ups daily and suddenly couldn't walk would have been relegated to a wheelchair if this doctor was the only one with a say in the matter. PT requested he be placed in a rehab facility where he got proper care!
I called patient line to speak to a doctor about an illness. Dr. Slavin returned my call and after hearing my concerns he asked me, "why are you calling me at 11:30pm on Christmas night". Someone please tell me if this is professional...? What kind of a question is this to a sick patient? Do you think I have so much time on my hands to call you and listen to your nasty, grumpy, unprofessional nonsense. Maybe you shouldn't be a doctor. Anyway, you have many bad reviews anyway. Seems to like I'm not the only one. You didn't even care to listen to me. Told me nothing is wrong with me. With your doggy record, I'm getting a second opinion.
Dr. Slavin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Delta County Memorial Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsChop Primary Care Drexel Hill, 2100 Keystone Ave, Drexel Hill, PA
Dr. Michael J Slavin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Drexel Hill, PA.