Dr. Michael Smith Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Smith?

only visit

Posted on December 14th, 2017

needed more time to give more cmplete information . ruth m noll

AVOID THIS DOCTOR

Posted on October 18th, 2016

Dr. Michael J. Smith, MD is NOT a good or caring doctor. He lacks compassion and interest in helping the patient understand his/her diagnosis. I accompanied my father to two appointments with Dr. Smith and both of us were appalled by Dr. Smith's behavior. He could not wait to leave the room to see another patient. He never asked if we had any questions. All he wanted to do is to set up my dad with multiple follow-up appointments so he can keep collecting the $65 co-pay per visit. Please avoid.

Paralegal

Posted on September 24th, 2016

Serious about his patients well being. Make himself available if you have questions that are reasonably necessary to discuss. Will not make unreasonable remarks to stupid questions, instead he smiles and states "take care of yourself and if you need me come see me". He is highly needed in the community that sitting for more than five minutes with a patient asking silly questions away from other patients who have more serious health care questions. Basically he is patient, honorable, and stern. He has opted to refer patients to other facilities and doctor's, if they complain about the way the office runs. With this in mind, he takes health very seriously, and always wishes good health to everyone.

friendly and professional

Posted on June 29th, 2015

I had heard that Dr Smith had no bedside manner and I was very surprised to find he was just the opposite! He was friendly and spent a lot of time with me.

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Great Experience. Treated me well and explained everything

Posted on December 24th, 2014

I got lucky when I found Dr. Smith. When something goes wrong whether it was my shoulder or my knees, he's the one I will always turn to for care. This man has my best interest at heart, he knows what he's doing from the get go. I strongly refer anyone who is in pain, knees, shoulders, etc., to make the call and meet him. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Great Surgeon - Terrible Staff

Posted on May 9th, 2014

The surgeons are top notch, unfortunately their staff is giving this practice a bad name in orthopaedic.

my left arm

Posted on December 8th, 2013

DR MICHAEL SMITH IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORES I EVER HAD AND I WILL SEND ALL MY FRIENDS TO HIM .HE TOOK VERRY GOOD CARE OF ME AND MAID MY ARM BETTER I WILL KEEP HIM IF ANYTHING COMES UP IN THE MONTHS AND YEARS AHEAD.KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP.

Excellent

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

Supervisor Computer Operations

Posted on April 30th, 2013

I had a great experience with Dr. Smith. I would highly reccommend his services if you have knee issues. Very good Doctor and a very courteous staff.

Knee surgery

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

Excellent through out the operation through rehab.

bad experience

Posted on January 31st, 2012

MRI was poor, X-ray was sloppy and needed redoing/impossible to get doctors attention and explanation - finally went to another doctor... who said diagnosis was inaccurate.