Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Solomon
Dr. Michael Solomon, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in East Brunswick, NJ. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Solomon is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton, St Peter's University Hospital and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset. Dr. Solomon has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Solomon has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Michael Solomon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Brunswick, NJ.