Dr. Michael Solomon Is this you?

Pick another Doctor

Posted on August 9th, 2013

Horrible passive aggressive personality for a doctor. I never felt we were on the same team. Failed to order a necessary test, did not give me the correct medication and what he gave was the incorrect dosage. There are 10 other urologists to pick from in the area. Can not recommend this one.

Posted on November 18th, 2011

This Doctor was extremely arrogant and made things more about his ego than my child's health. Try the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia instead. They are terrific and have an office in Princeton.

Richard Stein

Posted on June 9th, 2011

Excellent physician - knowledgeable, caring and thoughtful. careful and thorough.

Posted on July 20th, 2010

wonderful staff in East Brunswick, smart, compassionate, caring doctor. would recommend to anyone.

The best Urologist!

Posted on October 17th, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr. Solomon's since I was 4 years old..I am now 32. He has always been a wonderful doctor. He has never talked "down" to me, or just talked to my parents. He would explain everything to me in a way I could understand. Before doing any procedure he always explains why he is doing it and how. He also tells you what he's doing as he's doing it. No surprises! However, I was surprised at my last visit when his receptionist showed me a picture in my file that I had colored when I was 7 years old! I couldn't believe something like that would be in my file!Thank you again Dr. Solomon!

Posted on April 30th, 2017