Dr. Michael J Sullivan Is this you?

1.2

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Sullivan?

He is a True Artist

Ten years ago I had a lower facelift from Dr. Sullivan and was very pleased with the results. Ten years have gone by and I decided to come back to him from Las Vegas for a lower facelift, neck tightening, and upper eyelid surgery. I am delighted with the results. He does impeccable work.

Rude beyond words!

The Sullivan Centre staff has zero communication skills; they are cold, self-absorbed, insincere and deceitful. Aside from lacking bedside manner, Nurse Lenore was unknowledgeable and unprepared for my pre-op visit. It got to the point where I had been lied to and ignored so many times over a month's time, that I felt it was in my best interest to cancel my scheduled surgery. When I spoke to Dr. Mike to explain my decision, he cut me off mid sentence, said he didn't want to listen and hung up!

Horribel Man, Horrible Surgeon!

I am facing multiple reconstructive surgeries because of him!!!

Facial Mutiliation by Negligent Surgeon

Sullivan is a monster! I have to undergo a ten hour reconstructive surgery to have my nose rebuilt, because this nutcase decided to remove and whittle my nose down to nothing! This monster compromised my breathing, for I have rampant nasal obstruction due to this doctor's lack of skill and negligent ways. Buyer beware!

Hackjob by a Medically Negligent Nutcase!

Dr. Michael Sullivan should not be operating on people. He ruined my life, by enacting an overly aggressive resected rhinoplasty that has caused rampant nasal obstruction and ruined my looks. The man violated our surgical agreement, and took it upon himself to remove all the bone and cartilage on my bridge. He was NOT allowed to touch my bony base, instead he rasped down and literally destroyed my radix, laterally rasped down the left side of my radix, and implemented an illegal medial-oblique osteotomy that I NEVER consented to. The man exacted overly aggressive lateral osteotomies without the strategic placement of spreader grafts. Since he removed all the bone of my bridge, I have an open roof deformity, and no spreader grafts to prevent the left side of my nose collapsing inward ontop of my septum. On top of that the man removed practically all cartilage on my bridge that I no longer have a bridge, and my internal valves are NOT properly supported. He even took it upon himself to remove the whole cephalic strip (when I told him not), and apply two aggressive sutures to the media crura (when I told him NOT to). The man reduced my nose so much that I have a very large skin envelope that I stretch far above of what's left from my whittled down nose. Sullivan is a monster, and I am in the process of filing a medical malpractice case against him. Horrifying results, by a horrific surgeon. And I can NO longer breathe out of my nose due to Sullivan destroying the functional integrity of my nose.

Horrifying Results by Medically Negligent Surgeon

Dr. Mike removed the whole entire roof of my bony base, without my consent. He implemented a medial oblique osteotomy without my consent. He literally hacked off my whole bridge -- without my consent. Now the left side of my nose is collapsing inward, crushing into the septum and causing rampant nasal obstruction. The internal and external valves have no support, and I paid 6 grande for this nutcase to ruin my face! Horrible man, horrible surgeon, has no right to practice on unsuspecting victims.

Medically Negligent Surgeon!! Run for the Hills!

Horrible surgeon, don't trust your face with him. The Sullivan Centre is a plastic surgery assembly line, which lacks quality in treatment and poor execution of surgical skill. This surgeon does more harm than good, and Dr. Mike does not hold himself accordingly to the Hippocratic Oath (more like Hypocrisy Oath, if you go by my experience with him).

Pure Nutcase: hacked off my nose

He violated our surgical agreement, literally reduced my nose, shaved it down laterally that I know have a tiny little stick in the middle of my face. He crippled the structural and functional integrity--- I have now extreme nasal obstruction due to his medical negligence. He perform a medial- oblique osteotomy on my right, shaved down my radix -- whittled it down to nothing. I look deformed and I used to be very attractive. He lacks the proper credentials to be carrying out even the simplest of rhinoplasties. Does not do visual imaging, ruined my life. Now I must undergo a nasal reconstruction procedure to combat an overly narrowed nose, a bridgeless nose, and nasal obstruction. Violated everything in our agreement; did the very opposite to ensure patient satisfaction nor safety. I lost my looks because of him. Worst decision of my in electing to undergo this procedure and CHOOSING him as my surgeon. The man mutilated my face.

Medically Negligent Surgeon

Dr. Sullivan literally cut off 2/3 of my nose bridge. He removed my Radix, altered the angle of my nation, and completely violated the terms of our agreement. I have to now undergo a nasal reconstruction surgery because of Dr. Mike Sullivan 'a negligence. Don't trust your face with this crook!

Medically Negligent Surgeon

I am planning on going after this surgeon in a medical negligence suit; he destroyed my face. Beware of his poor skill.

Horrible surgeon

Made the mistake of using him for a procedure, now I must find a very skilled surgeon to fix his mess. I am highly distressed because of the results. Buyer beware.

horrible surgeon

Don't trust your face with this man