Dr. Michael J Wallace Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Wallace?

I wouldn't be working without Dr. Wallace. Twice now (once on each knee) he has been able to get me patched up and back in service. On both occasions the whole staff from reception to surgery was dedicated to getting me back to firefighting. Thank you to all, Dr. Wallace, Wendy, and Chet!

I refer all that ask me for an Orthopedic doctor to Dr. Wallace. He was absolutely amazing

Dr. Wallace is a very kind, compassionate, and patient Surgeon. He is always happy to answer all of your questions and offer suggestions when appropriate.

Overall, I am very pleased with the the surgery and follow up process. The hospital experience was excellent with the care and treatment that I received.

Staff and doctor were courteous and helpful. First time at new facility, very nice.

Not sure yet

He seems very confident with gentle hands and has good education and experience. I am older myself but wanted someone more in touch with the latest techniques to reduce scars, pain and recovery time. He is also available and seemed to stand out to me during my search. I chose him as a second opinion. Not sure yet. The front office staff is nothing to talk about. I felt like a number. I need him for a relatively minor problem and a much more complicated problem. I am hopeful.