Dr. Michael J Woods Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Woods?

Great Doctor

Always kind and willing to listen. I'm 74 and in the peak of health. Thank you Dr. Woods

Terrible Service from check in through consultation.

Reception staff has been rude on multiple visits. They have been overheard making remarks about me as well as other patients while I was waiting. Scheduling is a hassle. The last time I made an appointment they called me last minute to tell me I had to show up two hours earlier if I wanted to be seen. Then I didn't even get to see Dr. Woods. The person I did see told me that she couldn't make decisions regarding some of my care so I would have to come back. They scheduled me for the next day and when I showed up, I was told that Dr. Woods would not see me and that he wasn't going to approve a prescription that I need. He made this decision without even speaking to me about it personally. I have been a patient in office for quite awhile and i've only seen him personally twice. He doesn't listen to my concerns and definitely does not work with me regarding my care. I will be changing Primary Care Providers as soon as possible. I was not impressed with any aspect of this doctor's office.

I was very impressed with Dr. Woods. He spent plenty of time and actually listened to my concerns and questions. He has a nice bedside manner and was very easy to talk to.

Patience

Great doctor, like his approach

Excellent!!!

Very kind and caring!!

Dr. Michael J Woods is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomington, IL.