Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael C Jacobelli has the following 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
I met with Dr Jacobelli, for the first time yesterday, I was very nervous due to my reason for being there. But he was so compassionate and quickly but my concerns to ease. Never rushed me out of the office. He took his time with the examination. His office staff is very welcoming and friendly. They had a new person in training, who took all my info and she was so sweet and apologizing, because she thought she was taking to long. The whole experience was a 10...
Dr Jacobelli is one of a kind, compassionate, caring and he did an excellent job on my hernia. He makes you feel like you have known him forever. His staff is outstanding, from the front desk receptionist that made me feel welcomed to the OR scheduler that accommodated me.
The Dr. Was highly recommended to me. When I attempted to make an appointment I was shocked and dismayed by the lack of professionalism of the receptionist. She was discourteous, lacked empathy, and gave me the sense that she just as soon not talk to me about an appointment. I was left on "hold" twice, the first time for over 5 minutes, the second time for two minutes. I offered to call back when she was less busy but she acted very irritated that I made the suggestion. When I told her we needed an appointment soon she said it would not be possible with Jacobelli and said she could get an earlier appointment with another Dr. In the office. I had told her twice, I specifically wanted Dr. J and yet she continued to try to get e to make an appointment with another Dr. Finally I just gave up.It's a real shame that this woman represents a good Dr. As I am sure he is fired negatively by others based solely on her rudeness. Sadly we will have to goto another surgeon. one that has staff who care about and value patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
39 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Abington Memorial Hospital
Dr. Michael C Jacobelli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBucks County Center for Vein Medical, 1205 Langhorne Newtown Rd Ste 106, Langhorne, PA
Dr. Michael C Jacobelli is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Langhorne, PA.