- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael R Jacoby MD
Dr. Michael R Jacoby, MD is a doctor primarily located in Des Moines, IA. They have 29 years of experience. Their specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. Michael R Jacoby has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael R Jacoby has the following 8 expertise
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
29 Years Experience
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Michael R Jacoby Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michael R Jacoby
Dr. Jacoby graduated from the University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine in 1990. Dr. Jacoby works in Des Moines, IA and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Jacoby is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center & Children's Hospital Des Moines.