Dr. Michael A Janitch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Janitch?

Excellent surgeon

He was professional. I felt very comfortable with him through out the whole process of my breast augmentation. He was great at helping me pick the perfect size. My breasts look amazing. I would recommend Dr. Janitch to anyone! He is a perfectionist, which everyone wants with a plastic surgeon!

Great Experience

Patient, kind and understanding! Replacement and repair of a prior breast reconstruction, 9 yrs post breast cancer dx. He didn't forget the details that help make them look as close as possible to natural breasts. For example, paying attention to cleavage, filling my indented port scar and d├ęcolletage.

Thank you!

Was referred to Dr. Janitch by another physician because of a persistent seroma that I developed after a lymph node removal surgery. Dr. Janitch laid out to me a clear cut plan of action and explained the step by step process in terms that I could fully understand. I felt almost immediate relief from the seroma after the initial visit and I knew I was in very capable hands. I'm grateful that I was referred to this effective, talented physician.

Professional and High Quality Work!

Dr. Janitch helped me feel confident again after having a double mastectomy due to breast cancer. He is incredibly knowledgable and down to earth. He explains things in terms that the patient can understand. I'm very happy with my final results and I'd recommend him to anyone needing reconstruction.

best experience ever!

Thank you to Dr.Janitch who made me feel comfortable throughout my procedure and I am loving the results. A super down to earth doctor who paid attention to all the details and really listened to me and what I wanted. I will absolutely be going back to Dr. Janitch in the future for more procedures.

Fantastic Experience

Michael Janitch is the way to go! Great work, great experience! I had a breast augmentation done and love my results! Very responsive and professional! I recommend Michael Janitch to everyone! Thank you !

Extremely friendly and makes you feel very comfortable!

I've been going to Dr. Michael Janitch for years. He started caring for my daughter when she needed some skin grafting due to a wound. He made her feel relaxed and comfortable and was very genuine. She continued to see him and, based on my experiences of him with my daughter, I started seeing him for my own procedures. I recommend Dr. Janitch to all of my friends who are considering plastic surgery. After meeting him, they all choose him for their own procedures.

Great Board-Certified Doctor

Dr. Janitch has the characteristics that separate a great doctor from a good one. He has the attributes of confidence, integrity, compassion, commitment, dedication, and a sense of humor combined with the knowledge and skills of a great doctor and surgeon. He has a great visual eye and seeks to give his patients a realistic and natural look. He is a good listener and has an awesome bedside manner. His sense of humor puts patients at ease. He has amazing stamina with a busy and demanding schedule, but never makes patients feel rushed. Dr. Janitch is open to new approaches, continuously learns new techniques, has an eye for creativity, and knows when time-tested procedures are preferred. He is a man of integrity. Patients are treated the same whether paying out-of-pocket or working with an insurance company. These attributes make him a great doctor with an excellent staff.

Breast Augmentation

Dr. Janich and his nurse, Megan, are simply amazing. They have excellent bedside manor and are down to earth. I'm still amazed at the results of my surgery. Dr. Janich has made me feel like a woman again. I was a 36AA and I'm now a 36C. Because of the extra skin I had, it wasn't an easy surgery for him but you would never guessed that based on the end results. I would recommend Dr. Janich and Megan to anyone and everyone I know and I thank them both for helping me every step of the way through this HUGE decision in my life.

Dr. Janitch and his staff worked hard to help me with my breast reconstruction. I chose to undergo a risk reducing mastectomy surgery due to an genetic mutation. It was not an easy decision, but one that was right for me and my family. Dr. Jantich and his staff (Megan and Emily and many others) helped provide me with high quality care and always made me feel comfortable and answer my many questions. I had never had any surgeries before and often had anxiety. Dr. Janitch wants you to be happy with your results and he cares about you as a person. I am grateful for the high quality care I received. I followed the surgical instructions and had no other medical problems that you read about that can be common and scary. Dr. Jantich is passionate about what he does and he is highly skilled. I trust him and am thankful for all he did to make me feel beautiful inside and out.

Tummy Tuck with Muscle Repair

I was recommended to Dr. Janitch from my OB GYN who is not even in the same network of doctors. As soon as I met him I knew why. Him and his staff, specifically Megan - his nurse, were knowledgeable, professional and took so much time with me explaining all the details and answering all of my questions. It has only been 2 weeks post op and I couldn't be more happy! The results are phenomenal, all of the horror stories I have heard like not being able to stand up straight, back hurting, fluid build up, etc.... I did not experience any of that! I feel great, I look great and I am only 2 weeks out. I will never see anyone else if I ever decide to do any other procedure!

Skin check

Love dr janitch very articulate on all procedures takes alot of time with his patients stands behind his work very kind an freindly great credentials i give him my recommendation