Dr. Michael Jardula Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael Jardula?

Great doctor

Posted on September 28th, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Jardula several years ago. Since that happened I have experienced a number of health issues and he's been great. He allows patients immediate access for emergencies and follows up for immediate care visits. I get refills of medications quickly and he doesn't hesitate to give me a referral if I need one. I have referred him to several people. Mark Rivas

Senior

Posted on November 16th, 2016

The best, most efficient service I have ever received in my Ninety Years. A Doctor aided by great employees

Posted on August 20th, 2016

Our whole family is cared for by DOHC and Dr Jardula is our PCP. He has helped us every time we needed him and give him the highest recommendation

Posted on January 15th, 2016

The best over All

Obstructive Administrative Support

Posted on March 6th, 2013

Dr. Jardula's staff has been negligent and obstructive in assisting with administrative requirements necessary to facilitate care for my father when it was needed most. Although some of the staff proved somewhat courteous; one specific member of Dr. Jardula’s staff was negligent, rude and extremely anti-productive. His staff in general did not return phone calls and refused to assist in direct communication with Dr. Jardula causing additional emotional and financial hardship on my father’s care. Now two weeks after his appointment Dr. Jardula’s staff persists in stonewalling and refusing to provide the necessary assistance or return phone calls. If Dr. Jardula’s staff is any reflection on the physician himself I recommend he be sanctioned.

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Unreasonably long wait to get an appt (about 1 month). When in office, last time sat in waiting room 45-50 mins, then sat in exam room for another 20 mins. This was in the morning so he couldn't have been that far behind!Also, office follow up is terrible. Phone calls to office are returned less than half the time.

One of the best doctors I have ever had

Posted on April 7th, 2012

Dr. Jardula has been really good at diagnosis. I was out of town and had a problem so I saw a doctor in that town. I did what he told me but when I got home the problem was not any better so I went to Dr. Jardula. He told me to me I had the wrong diagnosis from the other doctor and gave me different medicine and the problem went away. He knew what was wrong. I have so much confidence in him. His office is a little busy I think because so many people I guess want to use him for their care. Anyhow I think he is the best. Thank you Dr. Jardula.

Posted on February 25th, 2012

Dr. Jardula was my Dr in South Carolina as well as here in Palm Springs. He always spends enough time with me and is concerned with all my medical needs. The only negative I have is his staff. Sometimes they are reluctant to put me through to him when I want to speak with him directly. They want to make the decision and I don't feel it is up to them. I don't know whether it is him telling them to do it or if they take it upon themselves. I wish he had an email address where he could answer a problem that isn't an emergency.

Just OK

Posted on October 27th, 2011

He is pleasant enough and covers the basics. These days that might rate him 4 stars. But really patients deserve more. It may be the fault of the group he is in--but this is bare bones basic service, no more.

Great for 4 years

Posted on July 29th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Jardula for over 4 years. He has always taken as much time as needed with me. He asks a lot of questions and seems very concerned when I have issues. He takes the time to explain all my results. Only minor negative is that his office doesn't get back to me with follow-up results very quickly. However, when I call to ask for the results of test, his assistant always calls back quickly. When I ask for Jardula to call me back, he always does by the end of the day. I'm very pleased.

Posted on May 31st, 2011

Only saw him once so far. On my first visit, he was very thorough with my history and needs. I was very pleased with his manner and the time spent with me and answering any questions.

Perception saved my life

Posted on July 29th, 2010

From a casual conversation about my life while getting a routine check up Dr. Jardula said, that is something we might want to look at. He ordered a test. Turned out his perception saved my life. I don't want to give the impression that I would have died next week, but had it not been detected, a couple of years later and there would not have been much hope for recovery. To me this is exaclty what you look for in a GP. It is safe to say he saved my life - defining life as being able to live it. If they can fix the phone system when calling in for an appointment it will be all excellent marks from me for Dr. Jardula's office.