Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael K Jason
Dr. Michael K Jason, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manhasset, NY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Jason is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital and MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael K Jason has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Stress Testing
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Went to his office and was kept waiting 1 hr. and 20 minutes while he sat eating and drinking coffee with his friend. I was told I would have to pay before seeing the doctor. I did. After waiting all this time I asked his receptionist for a refund of the fee as I did not want to wait. She asked the doctor and he refused. I left. I just received my charge card bill and his fee was listed under another doctor's name. Steven S. Shayani Mineola, NY. I have never seen Dr. Shayani and do not know who he is. Dr. Jason should be investigated. He should not be allowed to practice medicine.
Dr. Jason is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Michael K Jason accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLong Island Heart Associates, 2110 Northern Blvd Ste 207, Manhasset, NY
Dr. Michael K Jason is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhasset, NY.