Dr. Michael Jason Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Jason?

wait, wait wait, wait

Posted on January 24th, 2016

I usually had to wait at least 2 hours in the waiting room. The last time it was 5 hours. He may be a great cardiologist, but his personality and manner leave much to be desired. I had to pay him in cash in order for him to make a report.

Unprofessional And A Cheat

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Went to his office and was kept waiting 1 hr. and 20 minutes while he sat eating and drinking coffee with his friend. I was told I would have to pay before seeing the doctor. I did. After waiting all this time I asked his receptionist for a refund of the fee as I did not want to wait. She asked the doctor and he refused. I left. I just received my charge card bill and his fee was listed under another doctor's name. Steven S. Shayani Mineola, NY. I have never seen Dr. Shayani and do not know who he is. Dr. Jason should be investigated. He should not be allowed to practice medicine.

Patient

Posted on February 21st, 2014

Dr Jason was amazing! He spent time with me not just the usual 5 minutes I have had with other Doctors in the past. he knew immediately what was wrong with me. His staff was very pleasant and even offered me water while I was waiting.

Posted on April 19th, 2012

My overall experience with Dr. Jason was complete satisfaction. I had a lot of spouts with high blood pressure and he seemed to help me control the issue after just two visits. For that I am greatful and I have recommended him to many people.

QWACK, QWACK, QWACK

Posted on April 14th, 2011

THIS MAN SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING MEDICINE. NO LESS, CARDIOLOGY! HE'LL TAKE PHONE CALLS WHILE YOUR TALKING WITH HIM AND IN THE EXAM ROOM. I NEVER EVEN GOT AN EXAM..THE MORON FORGET TO LISTEN TO MY HEART. BRILLIANT,JUST BRILLANT. PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME,ENERGY, OR MONEY ON HIM!!

Do not go to this doctor

Posted on March 18th, 2011

My 90 year old mother waited 1 hour and 15 minutes to see Dr. Jason. When he finally saw her he then stopped in the middle of a medical exam to talk to the Staples office supply store keeping her waiting on the exam table. Office is total chaos. He seems over-worked and heard him hollering at his staff. We will not return.

Posted on September 29th, 2010

dr michael jason is a quack, he is unprofessional, prescribes drug addicts xanax & discusses patient history with other patients. he is rude & verbally abusive to his staff in front of patients & keeps you waiting forever. he is disorganized & asks more about your personal life then your health.

terrilbe

Posted on August 20th, 2010

Too busy!

Posted on October 12th, 2009

Dr. Jason gave the appearance of being overwhelmed and being pulled in too many directions. Lacked focused. Wait is too long for someone who is dealing with clients of possible heart conditions and hypertension .

Posted on April 24th, 2009

Didn't listen to a word I said, however, I had to hear all of his problems. I should have sent him a bill for listening and wasting my time. He's afraid to decide how to treat a hangnail.

Posted on July 24th, 2017