3.6

Highly Dissatisfied

Dr. Naguit.....HAVE FOUND YOU HAVE TO LET HIM HELP YOU.......HE CANNOT GUESS WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU.....HE Is NOT A "PILL PUSHER".......IF HE DIAGNOSES YOU AND YOU NEED MEDICINES.....THEN THEY WILL BE GIVEN......YOU CAN AND SHOULD ASK HIM ANY QUESTIONS THAT CONCERN YOUR CONDITION......AND HE WILL BE RIGHT ON.......

Dr not a therapist

There will always be a wait time. I have never found it excessive This not always a bad thing. He will talke time to listen to you. If that means going overtime so be it. I would rather wait a few extra minutes knowing I will not be hurried through my appointments? Staff has always been helpful in submitting paper work or scheduling appointments. If I have ever had an issue and had to call office always 100 percent of time gotten call back. Also remember he is not a therapist.

Worst psychiatrist

This doctor was rude and did not listen to me. He consistently wrote for the same medications over and over while ignoring my worsening condition. Either he does not care about his patients or he lacks the knowledge to treat them effectively. His staff is very offensive also.

Staff is awful

The Dr is ok...pretty much charged to come in and request what med I need and leave. The wait is ridiculous. When I ask how long(approximately, because ya know, we all have lives that don't revolve around this appointment), the receptionist got real snarky with me. I used to see my PCP for my meds and thought having a specialist would be better. I guess not. This place is a joke.

No one is listening

He did not acknowledge any of my complaints regarding side effects and instead of prescribing me what actually has worked in the past, ascribed to some pharma- bullied agenda. Because i was traveling to an area struck by a storm to visit a friend in the ICU, I asked for a 1 day (not a week, not a month) advance on a script and I was treated like a criminal. I have been forking over fee after fee to this office and this is how I am treated??? I can return to my doc in DC who will see me in a New York minute, and likely will.

Dr. Michael J Naguit is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clairton, PA.