Dr. Michael H Jofe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael H Jofe?

great doctor

Ms.

I saw Dr. Jofe after I was involved in a car accident. He was so nice and caring taking the time to listen to me. He explained to me the information about my injuries. I trust Dr. Jofe as he is very experienced and a caring doctor. I highly recommend him.

Not a nice man unless you are dangling $ at him.

My son had a noticeable curve and his primary refereed us to his office. I was initially sent to someone in Jofe's group, who refereed us to Jofe to review his MRI results. This is rudest doctor I ever met. He greeted us by asking "why we were there to see him, after making us wait for 3 hours for him to review the MRI results. Then he said my sons curve was only 18 and it was " a slight condition, and no big deal". During the conversation he let us know that we were defiantly waiting his precious time. A year later I go back and get another xray, and now at age 12 my son has a curve of 30. He could not even be bothered to discuss it, and sent an assistant. I guess when it gets bad enough for him to make some real money on the surgery he will grace us with his presence.

the best ped i ever

The best surgeon I have ever had

I'm 19 about to undergo my second scoliosis surgery. My first surgeon's technique has caused me late complications and Dr. Jofe was the only surgeon who was able to pinpoint exactly what was wrong and what to do about it. He has spent 30+ minutes in the room with me-- never rushes, answers all of my questions, and discusses all possible treatment options rather than pushing for the most invasive tactic first. One of the kindest and hardest working individuals I've ever met-- Dr. Jofe has a special place in my heart.

Doctor Jofe is the Master in performing pscoliosis surgery. He is so meothodical and thorough with leaving no room for error. He is gifted in this type of surgery that explains his 100% sucess rate. He is the best in the country far none in the world. As terrified and skeprtical as I was before having my daugther go through this difficult surgery His keen methodology for detail, His unique hand pick team that stands to perform the surgery made my daughter 5 hr surgery a Success!!. Yes Dr. Jofe has conducted over 4800 succesful surgery. That is an incredible record but to all the parents that will read this comment You must understand the dedication and brilliance and demanding genious that Dr. Jofe is. So far he has been 100% acurate and sucesfull on each operation he has performed. There is no luck but the mere incredible talent and miticulous standard and intelligence of Dr. Jofe.