Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. John M Joly
Dr. John M Joly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lanham, MD. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Joly is affiliated with Prince Georges Hospital Center and MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John M Joly has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. John M Joly has the following 17 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Dr. John M Joly has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. John M Joly is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 17
His staff does not return calls and at times have been rude and refusing to assist me with my concerns. He never returned my calls and didn't seem interested in my health. He never followed up with my treatment and I had to take the initiative for folow-up care. I would not recoomend him at this time to others.
Dr. Joly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Georgetown University Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJay M Joly Md, 7404 Executive Pl Ste 300B, Lanham, MD
Dr. John M Joly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lanham, MD.