Dr. Michael Odonoghue Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Odonoghue?

THE BEST

Posted on February 24th, 2017

Dr. Odonoghue really cares for his patients this is something you don't find in doctors today since doctors made house calls. He is kind, caring and very thorough. He takes the time for your concerns and answers all your questions. He is a special man.

Posted on July 19th, 2016

He was a doctor whom I could trust with the proper diagnosis, and he cared! He took his time to make sure I understood what needed to be done, and so that is worth any wait, no matter who the doctor is .

Best derm I've ever seen!

Posted on July 6th, 2016

I'm way overdue to return, but more from my own fear of what will be found than anything the Dr. does wrong. I've seen many dermatologists for my freckled, fair and often burned (in the past) skin, and he is by far my favorite. He's a very popular doctor, and the waits can be long at times, but this is one time I feel it's worth it. The staff is great, as well.

Posted on June 15th, 2016

Dr. O'Donoghue was very kind and patient with all of my dermatological needs. I had been suffering from severe acne on my face, chest, and back. Over the counter medications just didn't work; however, with his help my acne went away in as little as 3 months. Thanks to him, my acne no longer has a significant impact on my life.

Posted on January 5th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. O'Donoghue VERY regularly for over two years. I have seen him for severe acne, regular skin exams, and corrective treatment for acne scars, sun damage, etc. For the better part of a year, I saw Dr. O'Donoghue every single month because of the treatment plan I was on. I have never had a bad experience with him or his staff. He is always kind and reassuring. There have been times where I had to wait for a bit, but have never felt the wait wasn't worth the quality care I receive. I have recommended him to several people and will continue to do so. He is a fantastic doctor. I can't discredit any negative reviews on this page because I don't know any of those people personally. I will however say that I was shocked to see anything less than five stars because after 20+ interactions with him, I have never been anything but happy.

Be prepared to wait

Posted on October 30th, 2015

Be prepared to wait 30-60 minutes for your scheduled appointment. At least they have wifi. Good doctor but over schedules his day which leads me to believe he's more concerned about $ and not his patient's life & time.

I will be going somewhere else

Posted on August 28th, 2015

I have a history of atypical/precancerous skin cells, so when I noticed changes I made an appointment based on a friends recommendation. Boy, do I wish I went somewhere else! His NP was great and was very thorough and friendly. Then when he came in and the NP started talking about my case, he completely interrupted her and proceeded to show me how to take a "selfie" to keep an eye on my skin changes. When I tried to explain to him that it has changed in the last 6 months (hence why I was there), he interrupted me mid sentence and stated to come back in 3 months. As a student getting her PhD in the medical field and who gets 3 weeks of break a year, I can't believe he would think I would come to a doctor if I wasn't concerned and waste my own time off. As an up and coming doctor, I was appalled by his bedside manner, patient interaction and his unwillingness to listen to his patient. Apparently I need to go back to my previous dermatologist.

Posted on August 27th, 2015

Michael is and outstanding professional in every way.

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Great experience even though I had several spots removed on my head and face.

Posted on May 30th, 2014

Dr. O'Donoghue is the best dermatologist in the Midwest. Superior knowledge, skill, and patient interaction sets him apart from all others. Highly recommend him to anyone in need of dermatological services .

Great careful, caring person.

Posted on November 5th, 2013

My title says it all about him. He listens to me when I have questions and answers them in common terms using medical terms to clarify, but taking the time to be certain I understand them. He never is too hurried to spend a few minutes with me asking about the trips I have taken since I last saw him. All in all, my title says it all, I would not hesitate to recommend him to family, friends or those who ask for a good skin doctor.

Caring Doctor

Posted on November 1st, 2013

Dr. O'Donoghue and his staff were all very kind and professional. All my issues were addressed, and all my questions were answered. I highly recommend Dr. O'Donoghue.