Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael Kable has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 1 of 1
I HAVE a history of severe back pain including 2 surgeries I take strong pain medications regularly.. Treating a person who is opioid dependant due to chronic pain is difficult and many times pain control is not handled. I cannot understand why medical personnel have no clue as to treatment for acute pain. I even had 1 hospital send me home with a script for Motrin during a severe kidney stone attack. The doctor told me'just use the pain meds you already have.' I thought, this is crazy'.i have had many experiences like that: which makes me afraid to go to an ER for help when I know my pain is not going to bee controlled. On 9/23, I had an episode of severe back pain and headed to troy Beaumont ER.. I was seen by Dr. Kable and fearfully began to tell the Dr every medication I was taking. He responded by saying: well, I know you will need stronger pain meds than average. Really? Did I finally find a Dr who understands treating acute passion for someone who is opiate dependent.. For one of the only times in my life I can actually say that this Dr understood pain control. During my stay, they contacted the pain MGMT depot and my pain was taken seriously and treated appropriately. Thank you Dr Kable for listening and treating my pain as it should be.
Dr. Kable is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Michael Kable accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBeaumont Hospital Royal Oak, 3601 W 13 Mile Rd, Royal Oak, MI
Dr. Michael Kable is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.