Dr. Michael Kaiser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Kaiser?

Look no further

Posted on June 29th, 2017

Dr Kaiser and his staff are the best in the business. Courteous, professional and accurate!!!

Highly Recommend

Posted on June 5th, 2017

As a result of his comprehensive approach, the success of my spinal surgery and the regular follow up of his office, I would highly recommend Dr. Kaiser to anyone in need of spinal surger.

Completely Pain Free! A Miracle!

Posted on May 27th, 2017

I had excruciating Sciatica Pain down my left leg. Dr. Kaiser diagnosed Spinal Stenosis. I had same day surgery at Valley Hospital. The next day the pain was completely gone! It feels like a miracle. Dr. Kaiser and staff are amazing, professional, caring... everything you want in a Medical Team. Thank you, Dr. Kaiser.

If surgery is necessary, Dr. Kaiser is the right choice

Posted on May 15th, 2017

I had been to 2 other surgeons the past 3 years, and never felt confident. Not only was I confident with Dr. Kaiser, but also with his staff. After MRI and X-Ray review, Dr. Kaiser recommended surgery, and I did not think twice. I went into the hospital all bent over , and waked out 12 hours later straight up and down. Truly a miraculous experience. Hospital staff was exceptional, and Dr. Kaisers' staff remains concerned and available. I wish I had met the Doc 3 years earlier.

I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Kaiser

Posted on March 7th, 2017

Dr. Kaiser performed two surgical procedures on me over a three year period and I have been very satisfied with the results and the quality of care. Dr. Kaiser took the time to patiently explain my medical condition and options, and to answer my questions in detail. On the day of each surgery, Dr. Kaiser explained the procedure and followed-up. Post-surgery, Dr. Kaiser's staff checked up on me daily and was extremely helpful. I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Kaiser.

VERY gifted surgeon

Posted on December 21st, 2016

I had Dr. Kaiser perform my ACDF surgery C4/5/6/7 (4 level fusion) and came out the surgery feeling back to normal... No weakness, tingling in my hand. His staff is amazing and his nurse Rosemary was always available to answer questions. She too is phenomenal. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Kaiser, his staff and Columbia U Hospital. I was happy and wouldn't go elsewhere.

Top Doctor

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Dr. Michael G Kaiser is a doctor who listens to his patients concerns and needs. Considers them and their need for treatment prior to making his diagnosis. Once, he does you can count on the his decision being the right one. I have had two procedures done with this doctor and both have turned out excellent. I can't say enough kind words toward him and his staff in the way of thanks. Thank You Dr. Kaiser.

Highly recommend!!

Posted on October 20th, 2016

I am a nurse ,healthy and active, shocked when realized neurosurgery was necessary. Dr.Kaiser explained benefits &risks of surgery with compassion & expertise ,reiterating decision was mine to make . My post op recovery went smoothly, no need for pain medications. Dr.Kaiser's nurse,Rosemary McGill "checked in " with me daily for the initial7-10 days, and regularly for many weeks after surgery. She is knowledgable, caring and professional . Vivian, the business manager , is also an asset to the practice, consistently courteous and friendly .

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

Dr. Kaiser is the best. He listens, understands and easy to relate to. 3 surgeries, and there was never a moment I doubted his recommendations. All his staff are kind and thoughtful as well, and respond quickly to any concerns.

Best Spine Doctor

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Dr. Kaiser is the best spine doctor. I knew from my first appointment with him that I was in good hands.

Great experience under difficult circumstances

Posted on March 24th, 2016

I had cervical problems that I lived with for many years. When it came time to address these problems in a meaningful way, Dr. Kaiser was recommended to me. He performed a two level discectomy and corpectomy to reduce the fusion points. The surgery was approximately two years ago now and I feel like I have my life back. I had severe pain running down my right arm and at times could not keep my head up without excruciating pain. I was 51 and active when I had the surgery and now feel like I am in some of the best shape in decades. The office was kind,, courteous and responsive Rosemary and Vivian are top notch. Dr. Kaiser took time to explain everything in terms that made it clear and easy to understand. I have nothing but good things to say about him and the practice. I've recommended friends who have also had cervical issues and they have been pleased, as well.

Posted on March 15th, 2016

I have had two successful surgeries performed by Dr. Kaiser in the past three years, a microdiscectomy and a lumbar decompression. He is a wonderful surgeon and a consummate professional. Not surprisingly, his staff is first rate as well.