Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael C Kapsokavathis has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
Dr. Michael C Kapsokavathis has the following 22 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Surgical Decompression
- Joint Replacement
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Neck Injuries
- Back Injuries
- Hip Surgery
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Sports Medicine
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Lower Back Pain
Dr. Michael C Kapsokavathis has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 35
I first had the pleasure to meet with Dr. Kapsokavathis in January. I had to have surgery on my L4 and L5 with horrible sciatica pain. The process was nothing more than extraordinary. He made sure I was very comfortable and understood the surgery process. He alleviated all of my anxiety and was there for me every step of the way. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Kapsokavathis.
As far as conversation and surgery thumbs up staff not happy with the older lady claim that I had to be on something because I called and changed my appointment never did, think she was been waiting for dr. To call me for a week and a half honestly I feel like it was all about the money for surgery and since that's done I'm not worth anything but I love the doctor he's cool and I'm glad he did do my surgery
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
13 Years Experience
Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine Erie
Graduated in 2005
Michigan State University
Dr. Michael C Kapsokavathis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichael Clifton Kapsokavathis Do, 700 N Old Woodward Ave Ste 100, Birmingham, MI
Dr. Michael C Kapsokavathis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, MI.