Dr. Michael J Karasis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Karasis?

Great Dr and staff

My 1st visit was good , Dr Karasis and staff are very good to listen and understand problems ..Dr got to the problem with needed tests ,Did a cystoscopy that went very well . and no problems, with follow up with ct scans..A caring understanding Dr and staff.

Mr.

I really like Dr. Karasis. He has got to be one of the most comapassionate doctor I have I ever seen.

richard

I called Dr. Karasis with a problem, and he told me he had to do hospital at 1pm, but would call me when he left to meet me at his office. He called me at 4 to tell me he was leaving hospital. This guy is great.

Dr. Michael J Karasis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, IL.