- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael M Karch MD
Dr. Michael M Karch, MD is a doctor primarily located in Mammoth Lakes, CA, with other offices in Mammoth Lakes, CA and Mammoth Lakes, CA( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Michael M Karch has 4 locations
Dr. Michael M Karch has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael M Karch has the following 14 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Michael M Karch Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
More about Dr. Michael M Karch
Dr. Karch graduated from the Georgetown University School of Medicine. Dr. Karch works in Mammoth Lakes, CA and 3 other locations and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Karch is affiliated with Mammoth Hospital.