Dr. Michael Karp Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael Karp?

After money. Uncaring

Posted on November 12th, 2017

Never go see him. The worst pediatrician on earth. He was pushy , rude , negligent and misdiagnosed my kids.

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Terrible experience and will not be taking my kids back. He was over the top pushy and relentless about giving my daughters the HPV vaccine. He was so opinionated about his stance and rude about my feelings regarding this vaccine. We will be moving to my family doctor for all further appointments and check-ups.

Dr. Karp

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

He was very rude and arrogant. Spoke to us like we were stupid and at one point even argued with me. Very bad experience. Will be changing medical group soon.

Posted on November 10th, 2015

Dr. Karp is direct and tells you what you need to hear. He knows his stuff and is great. Mydaighter has Downs Syndrome and he has never disrepected her.

Highly recommend !

Posted on November 1st, 2015

Outstanding doctor with wonderful bedside manner!

Best of the best!

Posted on January 4th, 2014

Dr Karp was referred to us by a neighborhood mom & her husband who is an RN. He has been always been available (even last min on on a Sat, twice on a ...

Absolute Best of the Best.

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

Dr. Karp came to us highly recommended by a Mom in our neighborhood, her husband is an RN & everyone I know goes there. Dr Karp has been 110% available (twice on a Sun & weekends) since our 18 mo old daughter was born. He is completely present, thorough, & reassuring. I see the pride & delight on his face at each development visit. My husband is very firm about his high standard of excellence & our baby/girl,,,he adores Dr. Karp & always sings his praises. Reception is friendly, organized, & always makes room for a sick lil one. Nurses are top notch & on a 1st name basis. We love Dr Karp

disappointing

Posted on September 24th, 2013

i brought my 3yr old daughter in for a cold, possible chest infection last week. she was completely congested and couldn't breathe out of her nose. within 10 seconds of walking into the room dr karp started lecturing me about taking her to speech therapy since he couldn't understand a word she said. i tried to interject but was cut off each time and patronized. i do not think this was an appropriate time to access speech and the issue should not have been forced. he spent more time on the lecture than he did examining my daughter. i took her somewhere else the next day and was ddx with a sinus infection and but on amoxi. i was very disappointed.

Great Pediatrician

Posted on September 6th, 2012

He always takes the time to make sure he's answered any questions or concerns I have and he's great with my shy two year old - he even examined her "baby" (doll) when we came in for her two year well-baby visit, which made her happy. Also did a great job treating her ear infections (the only ailments she's had).

excellent doctor

Posted on June 18th, 2012

Took lots of time with us. Very thorough.

Great Doc!

Posted on December 20th, 2011

Dr. Karp has been our doctor for the past 10+ years. All 3 of our kids have been with him and he's really taken care of us. Love Dr. Karp!

Avoid.

Posted on September 25th, 2011

My daughter had croup, and I recorded the sound she was making at the recommendation of the nurse I spoke with the night prior. Both her and I agreed this would help the doctor make an accurate and timely diagnosis. I began to play the video, and he immediately barked at me to 'turn the thing off', chiding me for pulling out the video camera instead of giving my daughter the appropriate care- which was interesting, being as the setting of the video was my enclosed bathroom, with the shower on....at 2 in the morning....as I was on the phone with the nurse. He then proceeded to ask questions that were completely irrelevant to the visit. I don't know if I caught this guy on a bad day or what- but if it is within your control, book your visit with any other doctor on staff.