- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Kates MD
Dr. Michael Kates, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jenkintown, PA, with other offices in Feasterville Trevose, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 1 other location). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Kates is affiliated with Temple East, Inc., Roxborough Memorial Hospital and Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Kates has 4 locations
1648 Huntingdon Pike
Jenkintown, PA 19046
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael Kates has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Michael Kates is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael Kates - Posted on April 3rd, 2013
Dr. Kates is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Temple East, Inc.
Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Aria Health-Torresdale Division
29 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Michael Kates Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael Kates's office for more information.
1648 Huntingdon Pike Jenkintown, PA 19046
4 Interplex Dr Feasterville Trevose, PA : (215) 244-0138
3998 Red Lion Rd Philadelphia, PA : (215) 612-4000
11995 Singletree Ln Eden Prairie, MN : (215) 612-2610
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Kates is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jenkintown, PA.