Dr. Michael Kavanagh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Kavanagh?

Best Orthopedic Surgeon

OUTSTANDING experience from initial evaluation visit through post surgical followup. Total hip replacement with Dr. Kavanaugh changed my life! Entire staff exceeded expectations in every way.

I have been using Dr. Kavanagh for both myself and my two sons for over 30 years now. I will use nor recommend no other Orthopedic doctor than him. His expertise, bedside manner and concern for the patient is outstanding.

Kavanaughty is awesome! The only thing on my body that I had surgery on and doesn't still hurt!

everyone at Dulles Motor Cars, loves him,

Dr. Kavanagh and staff were great. Quickly diagnosed my rotator cuff problem and referred me for PT. Great listener. No need for follow-up.

Very good doctor

Dr. Kavanaugh Very professional,during surgery he explains every move staff attentive and caring with patients,

Dr. Kavanaugh, spent 15 minutes with me, 1/2 of that time he talked about people, we knew. No x-rays, he touch my foot 1 time and diagnosis my condition. $250.00 ABSOLUTELY OVERCHARGED ME AND MY INSURANCE !!!!!

great experience!

OATS Knee Surgery

Took the time to go over options and help me make the right choice. Nine months after surgery, back to mountain bike riding, skydiving, kayaking and gym. Great doctor!!!

Post Operation

Dr Kavanaugh's follow up turned out to be exceptional. He contracted the flu shortly after my operations so I initially did not see him until he recovered. Once he had recovered, Dr Kavanaugh and his office did a very through and professional follow up. His knee replacement surgery is vey solid and recovery is quicker than I had expected. One of the things that makes his Post-Op exceptional is Dr Kavanaugh will make time in this schedule to see his patients even if it is 7 AM and before normal office hours. Best Post-Op I have ever seen.

Below average follow up and treatment

First the nurses at Loudoun are the BEST. Their professionalism, diligence and medical skills probably saved my leg. In my opinion, these nurses are some of the best in the country. I did not feel the post-surgery treatment from the Doctor was adequate. I had developed active bleeding and the air bladder used to prevent blood clots took 10 hours to replace when it was discovered to have a leak.