Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael K Kazak has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Urinary Incontinence
- EOL Care
Showing 5 of 9
I would not recommend him to anyone. When you come with a symptom he says its in your head I went to him twice. Come to find out what I thought I had which was low thyroid the next doctor found right away. His beside manner sucks and spends little time with you. His office ladies are nice but, I don't know why they work there for him. He ended up yelling at one of them in front of patients. Sad. No....don't go to him.
I was treated like a dead rodent for 14 years. I had no idea there was good Dr.s out there until I left crying from here. I found out from my new Dr. that I have a heart valve condition, in which Dr. Kazak missed for 14 years. I would not even recommend him to a dying possum on the side of the road!!
I have had an illness for most of my life. I went to this Dr. for 14 years. He never did anything to help me. The last time I went in to see him, he yelled at me told me I wasn't his daughter and he didnt care. I was hysterical. I never did really like him. He never cared enough to listen to my symptoms, or give me a correct diagnosis. After leaving his office, I never looked back! I found a new Dr. and since then I found out that all of my life I have had a heart valve disorder, in which I could have died from. I also have polymyositis, which is a muscle disease. I am finally being treated the way I should, instead of making me believe I was imagining it. So unless you feel like not living a long and happy life. Do not go to him. For years I thought it was ok to be treated like dirt by a Dr. but not anymore. I like feeling good.
32 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1986
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Michael K Kazak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMain Medical Center, 1040 W Main St, Santa Maria, CA
Dr. Michael K Kazak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Maria, CA.